On February 27th, starting at 7:00pm, in the Main Agricultural Hall on the Fairgrounds, the Binbrook Ag Society is pleased to host our Annual General Meeting for the Members of the BAS, and the general public.
New members and old, everyone welcome.
2020 Memberships will be available and on sale, prior to the meeting start. (doors open at 6:30pm)
Potluck dessert & social time to follow the meeting, bring something yummy to share, if you can.
Supporting documents for the AGM, are as follows below.
Printed copies are available ahead of time through the office, and limited printed copies may be available at the meeting. Please reach out if you need assistance, as we are simply trying to be cost and environmentally responsible.
Meeting Support Documents:
- 2020 AGM Meeting Agenda
- 2019 AGM Draft Minutes
- 2019 “Year in Review”
- 2019 Draft Financial Statements (coming soon)
- 2019 Committee Reports, plus.
- 2020 Draft Budget (draft 3, subject to change)
- Proposed Constitutional Draft (cleaned version)
- Proposed Constitutional Draft (showing all changes)
- Proposed Policy & Procedure Document (in support of the new Constitutional Draft)
If you have any questions, please reach out and get in touch. We will endeavor to answer any questions presented at the AGM, but questions presented ahead of time allow time for research and the right answer.